Visual artist Timo Bredenberg works and lives in Tampere, Finland. In his work he has explored internet communities and movements using methods from found footage cut-up to virtual derivé. Recently he has been interested in network economies, their material pre-conditions and algorithms.
- I took part in recent MoneyLab #9. Check recordings of the sessions.
- Kabul Magazine article by Emanuele Rinaldo Meschini: Playing the Net...
- Liquidity, 2020 exhibition in Hippolyte Studio, Helsinki. [Read more].
- Without Friction, online work was on view in Jan 2019. [Documentation].
- Short article about my residency in FCINY 2018.